Contact Center Mystery Shopping
Contact center mystery shopping provides credit unions a unique opportunity for member experience managers to evaluate the member experience using predetermined scenarios.
Kinēsis credit union contact center mystery shopping program can help you address a number of questions, including:
- How well do employees meet credit union service standards and members’ service expectations?
- How have members’ experiences with the institution’s service changed over time?
- Which employees are top performers in providing service and could therefore serve as role models?
- How does a member’s service experience influence his/her intent to purchase or open an account or visit a branch?
- What employee behaviors drive intent to purchase or open an account?
- What are the causes of members’ positive and negative service experiences?
- How does a credit union’s member service relate to the industry norms in Kinēsis’ database of industry experience?
- What employee training, compensation, or other investment will have the greatest impact on employee contribution to revenue?
- How can the company best coach employees?
Our research suggests integrating other channels into the conversation, and sincerely expressing interest in the customer broadly drive purchase intent as a result of a sales presentation with a bank contact center.
For more information about agent service attributes that drive customer loyalty, click below:
For more information about what impresses customers positively as a result of an interaction with a bank contact center, click below:
“The human element of the contact center continues to be the biggest challenge.”
- Jerry Silva IDC Financial Insights