What We Do
Generally, Kinēsis believes in measuring the customer experience with three broad classifications of research methodologies, each providing a unique perspective:
Like virtually all managers of sales and service organizations, you have probably asked questions about how customer loyalty and satisfaction relate to profitability. These questions include:
- Which key factors drive satisfaction among our customers?
- Which of our business processes can most improve customer satisfaction and increase our financial returns?
- How can we identify changes in customer purchase or referral behaviors over time?
Kinēsis offers a suite of customable customer feedback data collection and analytical services. These services are designed to help your organization increase sales by understanding the connection between customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and profits.
Kinēsis’ suite of mystery shopping tools are used to monitor interactions with customers, it helps answer questions about the effectiveness of your company’s sales or service efforts, such as:
- How well do our employees meet our service standards?
- Are our service standards consistent with customer expectations?
- Is there a link between ROI and our customer service standards?
- How do we motivate service standards within our personnel?
- Which employees and sales operations provide the best service?
- What combination of employee training, compensation or other investments will maximize the ROI in terms of both customer satisfaction and revenue?
Getting the answers to these questions often becomes a time-consuming trial-and-error process that robs you of two things no sales or service organization can do without — time and customer good will.
Like virtually all managers of sales and service organizations, you have probably asked questions about how employee satisfaction and engagement relate to employee turnover, customer satisfaction, and profitability. These questions include:
- Which key factors drive employee satisfaction and engagement?
- Is there a link between employee satisfaction and employee turnover, customer satisfaction and profitability?
- What can we do to improve employee engagement and increase our financial returns?
Kinēsis’ offers a suite of customizable data collection and analytical services. These services are designed to help your organization increase profitability by understanding the connection between employee satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty and customer satisfaction, loyalty and profits.
“Frequently, however, the modern-day branding process breaks down in the last step, where the brand should be applied. Why? Because the brands are not delivered in the field.”
- Nick Miller, Clarity Advantage